- Electrical components provide students ages 8+ with hands-on experience designing and building models of working electrical circuits.
- Snap-together parts require no tools and ensure correct connections.
- Includes 30 parts, and instructions for over 100 projects.
- Requires 2 “AA” batteries (sold separately).
- Clear and concise illustrated manual included and available online.
Available on backorder
Great electronic building kit lets you build alarms, buzzers, lights, etc. One of the best things about these kits is the easy-to-follow diagrams and instructions.
100 projects begin super-easy and then progress to more challenging multi-mode systems.
Snap Circuits® uses building pieces with snaps to assemble different electronic circuits on a simple “rows-and-columns” base grid that functions like the printed circuit board found in most electronic products. Each component is easily identifiable by a different color and functional purpose.
Snap Circuits® makes learning electronics easy and fun! Just follow the colorful pictures in our manual and build exciting projects such as a flying saucer, alarms, doorbells and much more! You can even play electronic games with your friends. All parts are mounted on plastic modules and snap together with ease. Enjoy hours of educational fun while learning about electronics. No tools required. Includes Projects 1-101 manual.